How To Build A Smoothie Bowl From Start To Finish while demonstrating a few simple ways to cut fruit aesthetically as we create a fully loaded mouth watering and very healthy pretty bowl filmed by my good friend and award winning surf cinematographer @lieberfilms. Aaron has been kind enough to show me some of his tricks to make videos simply so that I can create more recipe tutorials to share with you! Thank you Aaron! It should be fun…haha!
Smoothie Bowl Time!
*If you have never made a smoothie bowl or not sure how to get that desired thick and creamy consistency this video will help you do that. A good blender or food processor definitely helps. Vitamix has been our choice blender for 10 years now and still going strong – (if you’re interested this code here will give you free shipping 06-031.
- 2 Frozen Banana
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Generous Teaspoon Raw Maqui Sunfood Powder (optional) – acai powder or frozen packet is great too or eliminate all together.
- 1 Fresh Juicy Mango or 1/2 cup frozen
- Simply add all ingredients to a blender
- Blend and mash repeatedly until you see a thick and creamy smoothie swirl.
- Pour into two bowls and top with your favorites!
- Enjoy !
Some of my favorite toppings as presented in this video: fresh mango, banana, strawberries, pitaya, rambutan, raw coconut shreds and vegan fudge!
Raw Macqui Powder:
In Case you have never heard of Raw Maqui Powder before it is simply a nutrient dense super food powder that can easily be added to smoothies, nicecreams, and drinks. I have been using it for years now and we love it. Our favorite and most trusted brand is Sunfood Superfoods. The pretty purple color alone is worth using it 🙂 Here are some of the benefits if yours interested….
- Vitamin A which may contribute to healthy immunity, vision, bone health and cell integrity
- Vitamin C which may function as an antioxidant as well as contribute to healthy immunity and bone health
- Vitamin B1 which may contribute to mental function and metabolism
- Vitamin B3 which may help regulate metabolism and support normal cell growth
- Magnesium which may contribute to normal bone health and immunity
- Calcium which may assist in supporting strong bones
- Potassium which may help maintain normal blood pressure in combination with a low sodium diet
Aloha! I love seeing your creations and learning from you so if you want to share, tag @earthyandy ! Have a beautiful day!
A fully loaded mouth watering and very healthy Raw Maqui Sun food Smoothie bowl recipe, it’s so simple and easy to make!