If you have a thing for sweet and creamy indulgence but want to watch your waste line and keep on your health, try this! PEANUT BUTTER VEGAN NICECREAM! Sooo drool-worthy!!
*A big thanks to @RubiasCollective for having fun with me making (and eating 🙂 bowls and help share the recipe (we are planning to make weekly videos!)
Chunky Monkey Nice Cream was created for the Pipeline masters smoothie bowl giveaway we did years ago! We made and handed out 600 free bowls out of my families food truck which we hijacked and turned into a smoothie bowl pumping machine for the week! Such a great memory but get lets get to it… RECIPE TIME!
Just 4 ingredients and takes 2 minutes to make creamy drool worthy vegan ice cream!
R E C I P E
- 4 frozen ripe bananas (spotted skin) (makes 1-2 servings)
- 1 generous dollop natural nut butter
- 1 splash (tablespoon) almond milk (or any nut milk)
- small handful of vegan chocolate (or koko samoa- my usual)
- 1 medjool dates (optional but so good)
- 1 tsp vanilla
M E T H O D
- put first three ingredients in blender and wait for bananas to defrost a little bit (3 minutes)
- blend while mashing down
- stop and stir and the repeat blending and mashing down for about 1 minute until you see a smoothie swirl 🙂
- add vegan chocolate near the end and swirl in for a few seconds!
Top with what you like – here we had organic coconut shreds, fresh banana, crushed macadamia nuts, dollop of nut butter and granola!