HOLIDAYS ARE HERE AND SPECIAL SWEET TREATS ARE A MUST! But do they need to take away from your body, and goals? NOPE! You can have your cake and eat it you! This is a creamy desserty mylk shake using plant based ingredients. Creme Brulee in mylkshake vegan all good for ya form! If ya make it let me know on Instagram by tagging me @earthyandy! Aloha! Recipe below..
- 1 fresh or frozen ripe banana (optional)
- 3 tbs coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup coconut milk ( freeze prior into ice cubes for thicker smoothie consistency
- 1/2 cup favorite nut milk (note strong flavor of milks with alter the flavor a bit- I like vanilla almond)
- 1/4 cup koko samoa or vegan chocolate chips
- handful of ice cubes
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
(the best way is to make coconut caramel first and use that… Ill post that way soon! But this is awesome, and super easy!
Blend until smooth and top with coconut shreds coconut caramel (ill post recipe for this probably tomorrow!! Its soooo goooooood!